We want to make sure your orders arrive fresh and on time. That's why we suggest you read our shipping policy to ensure that you never run out of Lola Savannah.
We operate on a Monday-Friday calendar.
- Orders received Saturday or Sunday will not process until Monday.
- All orders ship from our Texas, USA location.
- We only ship to the contiguous 48 states.
- We use FEDEX as our primary shipper.
- FEDEX does not ship to PO Boxes. Please provide a street address to ensure prompt shipping.
- Shipments to APO, DPO and FPO addresses are not available at this time.
We roast our coffee in small batches to ensure that we ship only the freshest coffee possible and our Lola Savannah family works hard to give you an incredible coffee experience. Our business days DO NOT include Saturday and Sunday. We are CLOSED during the holidays. You may place orders on our website; however, orders will be processed on the next normal business day.
How This Works:
Orders placed on line before 2:00 pm CST ship within 1-2 business days.
- Orders placed over the phone usually ship out the next business day. If you ordered before 12:00 pm CST, we will attempt to ship that same day. Otherwise shipment is the next business day.
- Orders totaling more than $100.00 qualify for free standard ground shipping. This discount is not applied automatically; you must select the option from the drop down menu.
How We Ship:
Upon checkout, you are prompted to select a shipping method. Some destinations offer more than one shipping method, while others offer only one. Shipping charges are calculated during checkout prior to the completion of your order and apply to only within the contiguous 48 States:
Find quick answers to your questions below...
- Weekend and holiday delivery with FEDEX is not available.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am CST on Friday will not be processed and shipped until the next business day (Monday).
- Most items can be shipped to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States by Standard Ground service.